Monday, March 23, 2009

I ate my rice pudding.
I ate my naan bread.
I ate my curry and rice.

And I ate them in that order. Why not start with dessert? It wasn't a plan, it just happened. I was hungry when I got home but wanted to sit and rest so I grabbed a bowl of pudding and started in. Then after a while decided I was still hungry so I munched on the naan. Over an hour later I finally heated up my supper. It was yummy.

The lovely folks at work gave me flowers today. My boss asked who sent them...um, the office. He looked surprised and then said I thought they gave them to you before you went off. Oh, I think they decided that I had bought myself too many flowers already and saved them for now. LOL.

I survived the first day back at work. Maybe not as much accomplished as I could have...but I was there and really that is all that counts. Oh, and I'm taking the camera to work tomorrow to take some photos of the flowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Well maybe they aren't that bad at work after all. Flowers on your return was a lovely touch.

Wasn't it nice to have your supper already made when you got home from work hungry!

Meal planning certainly has its positives!

Edith