Monday, March 16, 2009

Decision made.

Ok, I have finally decided on my next vacation destination--Italy. I don't know when or any other details but I have officially decided. For those of you who have been...where do I go? what parts should be on my must see list? any and all suggestions welcome.

I have learned this year from friends and life experience to not put off your dreams. It has been dream of mine for a number of years now to go on vacation in Italy....and so I have decided that it is time to go! Yeah me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been 30 years since I was in Italy, but my favorite place was Florence--lovely buildings, great art, good shopping. THere's a lot of cool little towns around Florence too that are worth exploring. But i'm sure wherever you go, you'll love it.

Carolyn H.