Saturday, March 28, 2009

As you may recall I am on the hunt for a bicycle. I have not received my phone call yet from Walmart, but am hoping to acquire it this weekend. Anyway, that isn't what this short post is about. This post is about commuting to work.

Someone at the grocery store by my house has been commuting to work via bicycle. But it is an exercise bike. Ok, I don't know if anyone is commuting on it, likely it has been left there, but it just seems so odd to see a exercise bike parked outside the store. No lock on it, guess they figure no one will ride off with it.

I think--maybe--one of the employees has it there for there break? What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer:

Is this a trick question? I can't imagine having an exercise bike at work, even for breaks. If someone had an exercise bike at work, I'd think it would be in a basement or outside in the back, not in the front on the sidewalk!!

Hope you had a good weekend and that you got your bike.

Lori B.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

All I can say is the exercise bike would be a good topic of conversation if nothing else. It wasn't a movie prop by any chance?

Edith