Monday, September 15, 2008

Saturday night I headed out to a fabulous Indian restaurant here in town...mmm, Indian food. I went with a couple that I met in India. I hope that we will continue to be friends. The bonding in India was quick and fast and our common interest was the build. So it is hard to know if there are enough interests outside of India...but I think there is...so hopefully we get to do it again.

On the way home I stopped to take some pics of 'the big city' The pics I wanted to take of the city sky line didn't work out...so here's some of the lights.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love! the time lapse lights!! Glad to hear you had a good time with your friends.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

I hope by the end of this week things are better at the new job. It doesn't sound too promising so I hope you've got your ears and eyes out for something else. I can't imagine how I'd react if someone told me I was too smelly, I'd either cry or slap the person! Some people have no people skills or common "scents" at all and apparently she's one of them.

I really like the picture with the lights! Very cool. Hope the apartment is shaping up for you.

You've been in Calgary for a few weeks now and we haven't heard any mention of new shoes! What gives?

This word verification gets me a bit, I had posted a while ago but it's not there, I must of forgot to redo the word thing after making a few changes.

Chat later ... Lori B.