Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I've been trying to upload pictures at the office during lunch and then filling in text at home in the evenings. It works ok...but really I wish I had my Southern internet connection. Sigh. Spoiled after only a few months.

It's 8:53pm and the sun is streaming in the window. It's nice to see. If I wasn't lazy and tired I'd go out for a walk. But it is simply nice just to see it. Sports bra season has officially started. That would be when all the pot holes appear and you should make sure your shocks are in good order. There is a lot of bouncing when driving. I ended up with two drives today. One on my way back from the Health Centre some of the guys from work stopped me on the street and gave me a lift back. And after work one of the guys happened to pull up as I was leaving and I begged a ride home. I could have walked, but with a full and heavy backpack it was a nice treat. And I was tired...

I think I'm headed back to Edmonton on the 4th of June. I can't say I am not looking forward to the break, but still lots to do before then. Today though I got a slice of the pie finished and should have a TON more done by end of day Friday! I'll be home for about 5 days. Time to relax, unwind, enjoy some take out food and re-stock before I head back up North.

No comments: