Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here's the reply I got from my letter to Santa...




Hello Jennifer,

I was so pleased to find your email in my inbox this morning!

As you know it’s been so busy here in the North Pole. Some elves are decorating the Christmas tree and others are loading the sleigh. We have completed the tune-up on the sleigh and added a new coat of bright red paint. It’s all ready for the reindeer to take off on our Christmas Eve journey.

Mrs. Claus is also busy in the kitchen baking the most delicious gingerbread cookies and special treats for all the elves and reindeers for their bedtime snacks. She always takes care to pack my cookies in my favourite reusable lunch bag for my long trip around the world.

Thank you for your email and I look forward to hearing from you again next year.

Your (Ho Ho Ho) friend,
Santa


I emailed Santa through Canada Post...just to see what kind of response I would get. Not bad...not bad at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Jennifer:

I'm glad Santa wrote back to you with all the news from the North Pole. Those of us who have not written will now know what is happening too. Now there is a career opportunity - writing return letters from Santa!

You will be a whiz at that photography course. Just take some of your beautifly work and show them what you are capable of!

Edith

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear Santa is eco-friendly and using a re-usable lunch bag. Now he just has to watch his (reindeer) emissions. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Great to know Santa's into technology! I guess he pretty much has to be with all the techie do-dads that teens (and younger) want for Xmas.

Did you get a Xmas stocking with Nemo on it for your fish? Santa does fill stockings for pets too!

Take care ... Lori B.