Tuesday, December 23, 2008


And now some more Christmas pictures. After the trip to the Telus Science Centre the other day (I'm such a geek!) I asked the lady at the gate where I should go to see some Christmas lights...and she suggested the house just up the road from mine and Candy Cane Lane. So allow me to present to you, Candy Cane Lane here in Edmonton. I walked, everyone else was driving. I had the better time!





I loved this sign. Yes, the house it is in front of 'sings'. The lights go off and on in time to the music. I like that they needed to tell you that on a sing...I mean sign.




I know that there is just a malfunction of some sort going on with the air pump for this poor snowman. But I think the expression on the penguins face is fantastic. It's kinda like he's shocked that the snowman is dead or something like that and he's screaming "Why? Why did he have to melt?" Just me?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Candy Cane Lane looks beautiful - kudos to the camera lady!! I hope it wasn't as cold as it has been when you were walking and checking out the lights.

Hope you have a wonderful Xmas in Alberta.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!!

Lori B.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

I loved the pictures. Felt like we were walking down Candy Cane Lane with you!

Edith