Thursday, October 7, 2010

Was asked to speak to a group of interns today. It was kinda fun being back in front of a group. I was a bit nervous--but I think it was the having not done a group presentation in years thing...once I started speaking I was calm and it was a fun part in my day.

Moved offices again. I think/hope this will be the last move. I am back in the 'main' building. We have 3 in Ch'town. (Note: I get to keep the one with the great water view--that's one half of the week. This latest move is here in Ch'town--across the street) I now officially have a private space with a locking door. I need to remove the old files from the last person...and a large, ugly and very dusty plastic tree. Ugh. The window is a bit big and open to EVERYONE in the hallway so I will be spraying it with a transluscent paint to afford some privacy to anyone in the space with me. Looking forward to getting my stuff hung up and making it cozy.

Trip to Moncton coming up on Saturday. I want to get away and a shopping trip in Moncton is just the cure.

In a very exciting event of today...my habitat trip has been posted....now for the applications to come rolling in....

http://habitat.ca/tripschedulec235.php?PJID=241

Pass it on. I will need 10 team members...I may already have one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

You moved offices? I am presuming you no longer are in the building with the boardroom with the water view.

Interns - humm, I think I know who you were presenting to. I'm sure your presentation was great.

Moncton shopping - yeah you'll have a good time. I presume you and "red" are making the road trip. Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving!

Edith