Friday, October 15, 2010

Busy, busy, busy.

Pool party at Dooly's last night for work, potluck this afternoon and then a mini high school reunion party at my house Saturday night. It's a non-stop fun filled packed week.

Tonight I have no plans which is a good thing cause I need to do some cooking to get ready for tomorrow night. I'm making cake balls as a dessert.

http://www.bakerella.com/category/pops-bites/cake-pops/

Mine will not be as cute as these...its a first attempt and I'm just going for completed not pretty. I was looking for a red velvet cake mix but couldn't track one down. If anyone in Charlottetown happens to see it let me know. I won't need it for this weekend but I LOVE red velvet cake and would enjoy making it--heck, I'll even share.

Alright...time to get off the couch, drag myself away from the morning news and get ready for work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

I've never even heard of red velvet cake mix so I can't help you.

I've never heard of cake balls either. So you are way a head of me.
What great fun to go to Dooley's with work friends. I bet you will see some high school folks that you haven't touched base with in a while - fun!

Edith

Anonymous said...

Cake balls....hey, that starts with "C". Perfect for next weekend too.

Jan from the Island