Saturday, October 30, 2010

And they sleep.

I came home from work on Friday and the apartment was basically in the same shape as I had left it 8 hours earlier. I was impressed. They had brought all their toys out into the middle of the living room but otherwise no issues. YEAH!

They were up a few times during the night and early in the morning. I wouldn't have been bothered by the noise but was concerned for the people in the apartment below who had to listen to the thumping as they chased each other around the room and up and down the hall. I tried to get them to come back to bed with me but wasn't able to convince them that it was still sleep time. I finally came out to the couch and eventually they settled down with me.

We have had a fun filled day. They played and I washed dishes. Yep, good times. It is hard to use the laptop when they are awake because they can see the movement on screen and want to play with it. They are napping now and I'm able to catch up a bit online. I'll try and get some great face shots over the weekend.

2 comments:

Jack said...

I don't think they would bother the people downstairs too much. Good luck on trying to get them to sleep all night, lol. When they get a few years old they probably will. Mine does 90% of them time, then sometimes they want to be up @ night. I swear they look like tortoiseshells to me, the one with the 'ring tail' reminds me of one of mine I used to have, X'ie. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Jenniefer: Sounds like you are having lots of fun with the new babies. Cats are night creatures and they are naturally to be up all night and sleep in the day. Similar to teenagers!

Good luck in the training process.

Edith