Monday, October 25, 2010

Kitten Love.

With the help of my sister, neice and nephew 2 little kittens were selected on Saturday at the PEI Humane Society. The two little girls will have have minor surgery this week (no kittens in their future) and will be coming home on Wednesday or Thursday this week. Yep, I'm a proud mama of two calico kittens. They are sweet and one of them purrs so loud...sigh. Pictures of course once they arrive home. I did some shopping for them on the weekend and their new home awaits their arrival down to the little mouse and dragon toys I bought for them to play with.

While I wait...Christmas ideas. The follow is not just for me...it is suggestions for some of your loved ones as well (or yourself!)

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/star-wars-cookie-cutter/?pkey=cbakeware-top-rated
<i>Star Wars</i>™ Cookie Cutters

I know a few people who would love to get these cookie cutters. Who said cookies were just for kids?

I've got my eye on this next one...
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/fall-icon-cakelet-pan/?pkey=ccake-pans%7Cbkwcakspt
Fall Icon Cakelet Pan
Aren't they adorable. Little pumpkins, walnuts, acorns.

This next one is for me too...

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/breville-variable-temperature-kettle/?pkey=cteakettles

Breville Variable-Temperature Kettle

If you are really into tea you would know that there are different temps for different types of teas. Did you know that? I did. This kettle would allow you to get the right temperature everytime for the perfect cup of tea. Ah. Life is good. It's on sale for $149 if anyone is looking for a little something extra to put into my stocking this year. LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing makes me more upset than watching someone pour hot water directly on to my tea bag! Argh!!! I try to always get the bag on the side so I can add it when the water cools a bit. The kettle is awesome, but a little out of my price range this year. How about a thermometer instead?

Jack said...

Wonderful choice! Calico's are just as sweet as Tortoiseshells! ( The loud purring will not bother you after 3 minutes of it) :) Can't wait to see the pics of the 2 new sweethearts!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:
Congratulations on your family edition. You'll be enjoying those purrs for a long time and find it so relaxing to listen and cuddle with. What will their names be?

Most interesting kitchen items and no I didn't know there was different temperatures for different types of tea.

Edith