Friday, September 4, 2009

This week has flown by. I have no idea what happened to the days in the middle. Oh well...today is the start of my camping weekend...maybe.

I have everything ready to go but the weather does not look like it is going to co-operate. RAIN, RAIN and more RAIN expected. I will head out tonight and see how it goes. If I am soaked in the morning I may re-evaluate the whole plan and just cook smores on my deck. Here I am off for another weekend of adventure and I still haven't posted much from my last weekend. It makes me wonder sometimes why people still check in to read. (but thank you for coming back all the time)

I may have wireless internet at my campsite...so if I do you will get updates from the road. If not...see you Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

I look forward to hearing from you even if it is a rain soaked Jennifer!

Edith