Thursday, September 24, 2009

The results are in...everything is a'ok. Earlier in the month I had another coloscopy. It was the first one since the removal and regrowth of my cervix. I waited the past two weeks for the results and finally...no worries. I have a follow up pap in 6 months and if all is well there I go back to the normal once a year examination.

Phew.

I can't tell you what a load that is off my mind. Yeah.


On a totally unrelated note...how stupid are people? Last week I had potential interviewees asking me "What job?" "Can you send me the ad?" and generally asking a lot of stupid questions. This week I have a no show to a 9am appointment. Yes, she called at 8:50am and said she would be here at 9:20am...that was 20 minutes ago. Grrrr. I almost don't want to do the interview if/when she shows. And I arrange the interviews so we a half hour break in between, if this lady ever does show there will be no break. Grrr. 45 minutes late even with a phone call...not a good sign if you ask me. NEXT!

4 comments:

Jack said...

Great news on your health issues! And, yes, stupid people are a dime a dozen on the planet :) Thanks for posting all of the beautiful photos for us to enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

"Relieved" is probably a very mild way of saying how you feel after your great news! Let's hope the next pap is fine - once a year is enough!! I hope all continues to go well with this issue - keep us informed.

Your interviewee - some peoples' kids eh? Apparently your time doesn't count too much, if she had to be late she should have realized you'd have other folks to interview and ask if it would be possible to reschedule. Do we dare ask how the interview went, that, of course, is providing she did show up at all. Hopefully you had some other great candidates.


And ... the Hinton pics are great, must of been interesting to wander around there. I think I'd want someone to wander with - I'm not brave enouth to walk around a place like that on my own - I'd be afraid of animals, and bugs and ... and... I'm not a nature person. Love to look at it but not be right there!!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

I am so happy for you that your test results came back with good news. That kind of worry wears on a person and they think the worst no matter how re-assuring someone may be.

You must be feeling like a ton of bricks was taken off your shoulders.

I guess miss late appointment should take "interviewing 101"! Even if she ended up being your best candidate you wouldn't feel like hiring her.

It is Friday, so happy Friday and happy weekend!

Edith

Anonymous said...

We should swap recruiting stories!

Jan of the Island