Monday, September 21, 2009

Photos from the weekend....this should hold you all for a while...

Just outside Entwistle.



Which outhouse pic do you like best? The one with the trees in focus?
Or the one wit the outhouse in focus.

Yes, it is the side of an old barn.

Who left the barn door open?
This barn has definitely seen better days.
Buffalo...lots of them...a whole field of them and hardly any of them posing.
This guy kept giving me dirty looks. I think he was worried about me 'shooting him'. Maybe a bad hair day?

I was here.
River by Entwistle. This is near a camp ground that I am going to try next summer.
Artistic leaf shot.
Dragon fly...isn't he/she pretty?
River I walked along/through/by the other day.
Artistic blurry shot of the leaves changing colour.


No, it isn't mist at the end of the lane, it's dust. But it does look like mist doesn't it?
Old stump in the woods.
Walking the rails in Hinton.
Heading East towards Edmonton.

Nature trail I stumbled upon (literally and figurativly) in Hinton on the weekend.
It's a long way down....from the look out.

View of the mountains from the lookout.
The stars in the sky Saturday night...I swear that's what it is. There was a LOT more stars than shown here. Looks best blown up. The sky was FULL of stars...I even saw a shooting star. Very nice sky...not like in the city.

Photos from the weekend. These are from just a random spot I stopped at on the side of the road. It looked interested I pulled the truck off the road and got out in my bare feet to take a few pics.



Doesn't this sign look like a fun trip just waiting to happen??? Apparently a two day drive would get me there...straight...full, hard on driving...so 4 days in Jennifer time.



And that was my weekend in Hinton.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

I am in awe - those photographs are absoutely wonderful!! I don't think I really understandt he 'focus' question but I liked the first picture best.

Your eye for the perfect photo is incredible. There has to be pictures here that you can sell and make a mint.

You really had a wonderful time on the camping trip. No wonder you couldn't wait to "hit the camping trail".

Edith

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenn, driving barefoot AND walking on the rail tracks? What would your mother think!

Jan from the Island

PS: LOVES the pics!!