Sunday, September 13, 2009

One quick update...to go along with the other slightly longer updates I posted earlier today.

My gift has arrived. Dandelion syrup! Kara over at http://wenttofaro.blogspot.com/ had a contest on a while ago and I was one of the lucky winners. The idea is to pass along a home made gift of some kind. Pay it forward sort of thing. Now that my yummy gift has arrived it is time for me to play the game.

Email me at northofnain@hotmail.com and I will pick three lucky winners for a homemade gift. The only catch is that you must be willing to then pass along three homemade gifts to three other people. Don't blog? No worries. Just find three worthy people in your life to pass your wonder creation on to.

Let the contest begin. I will accept emails until September 30 and will let the lucky winners know on October 1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Ponies, trains, pretty scenery, all pictures were award winners.

Edith