Sunday, June 13, 2010





Let's play...name that spot.

I am going to post a few pics from my weekend away and you can guess where I went.






Here's a couple of hints...

1. I did not leave Alberta.
2. I did not head to Southern Alberta.
3. I drove about 3 hours to get there.
4. They have more airplanes there than the airport in Edmonton. (Maybe not, but they have a lot.)

Any guesses?



Here are a few other pics from my weekend.

Fence out on Highway 55. Fence posts are covered with boots. I asked why, no one knew other than to say there is one place that has hats on them.

Guess who is coming to dinner? Squirrel meat...yummy. Not. Well, maybe it is yummy but I will never find out. This little guy decided to come and help me with the dishes. He was licking the plate when I got back from one of my trips to the beach.

Great old house on route back to Edmonton.


Some of the things left inside the great old house.


Beautiful flowers found in _____.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

I won't emabarass myself by wrongly guessing where you were but I think it was beautiful. I really liked the pictures and the weather looked great for camping.

I will await the announcement from you as to the destination.

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

I haven't a clue where you camped, but it looks like a lovely lake somewhere, so I'm guessing some of the planes are water planes?? Love the flower pictures and I really think the house is cool, hoping you have some more pictures of it. Is it really just "there" or is it a tourist spot? The boots are quite unique as well! Maybe you will get to the fence with hats too!

Hope the weather was great all weekend, pics seem to indicate sunshine.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Lori B.