Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I view a number of websites on a regular basis...which is to say I am addicted to the internet. I can surf aimlessly for hours. As each new thought pops into my head I am off to google.ca I love it. One one of the sites I visit on a regular basis was the following link:

LINK

The website I found the link on is for lost cameras and re-uniting them with their owners. The story above may not seem overly but I like how at the end of the comments section there guy writes in and I like the story.

3 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

That was a really funny website!! Thanks! Another one to add to my list. I am addicted too... mainly to blogs though!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

It is your wide volume of interests that keep your readers interested in reading your blog.
Keep up the good work.

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Hope that guy sees the pics and gets his memory card back!! Someone like yourself can imagine how distraught he'd be, as you take so many photos too.

Hope the dinner with your friend went well and that you got to catch up on lots of news about folks you have in common.

Have a great weekend ... Lori B.