Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Viewed an apartment last night...it was gorgeous. I am filling out the papers this am and hope to get it. It is about a 15-20 minute drive to my office...close to grocery, bank, dr, dentist, etc. It is practically a new place. They reno'd in July...new paint, appliances, floors, doors, sinks, tubs, tiles...you name it. The space is nice, the walls are a soft yellow...not WHITE. It even has a small balcony....that overlooks an alley. Maybe not a great view...but that's ok.

The election in the other South is done. Yeah. I'm very happy for the US.

And...I had a brief moment of day dreaming yesterday...thinking about another Habitat trip...maybe...Bangladesh. Maybe.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Whoopee!!! Sounds like a devine apartment. I am so happy for you, Gary and Cal! I do hope it will be yours.

Edith