Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today is Wednesday. The cable/phone/internet guy should arrive tonight. Finally. I know it has only been a couple days...but it has seemed endless. For one who immediately checks email upon arising in the am it has been almost like torture. Well, that might be a slight exaggeration, but I am happy it will be hooked up.

It snowed yesterday. I took pictures. I went for a walk around my new place and scoped things out. Then I went for a drive and really got the big picture. I like it. My nieghbourhood is very quiet. We have a rocking seniors only building across the street. Yep, 10 floors of wild and crazy times. The rest of the neighbourhood is single family dwellings. There are 3 schools within the 6-8 block radius that I walked. A seniors centre, ice rink, community centre, some churches...and of course some shopping. A couple of convenience stores and the mall. Within an easy drive are more grocery stores than my little stomach could ask for...a larger mall, movie stores, gas, and a few liquor stores. Life is good.

I didn't do much unpacking yesterday. The weekend caught up to me and I spent a portion of my day on the couch watching movies. No rush. And besides, what will I do all weekend?

No comments: