Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Tuesday. It's been a long week. I am attempting to get my truck inspected and registered this week, but it is proving to be a tad more challenging than expected. I need to do a lot of running around and it would appear that no one takes appointments at the local garages...so it could be a while. Ah well, it will get done eventually.

I elf'd myself today. I was watching the news this am...saw it and had to do it...enjoy! Speakers required.


http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/rE6Xk9MzVvXTTUYe



I had lunch today with one of the great folks who came up last year to help with the Habitat build in Iqaluit. He runs Habitat here. Amazing operation. Wonderful human being. And of course that gets me all excited about volunteering...and I can't wait to get settled and help out. I am hoping to start after Christmas. And I've been looking at another trip abroad...but that is on hold for the moment.

I'm so tired. Every night I get home and want to crawl into bed immediately. Heck, I think I'm in bed most nights lately before my grandmother...and there is a 3 hour time difference. LOL Work starts at 7:30am...so I am getting up at 5:30am to have my tea, internet, news time before work. If I can't get used to the schedule by the end of Christmas I may need to evaluate my morning schedule.

Nothing exciting today. 'night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

You might have to adjust that early morning rising or do less before you go to work. You can't be an earlier riser and a late night tv watcher. Something has to give.

The experience to register and inspect the car sounds like a bummer. Nothing is ever easy.

Edith