Saturday, November 22, 2008

A ton of pictures...and below is my adventures from last week...some of the photos will be better explained by the write up.

Just down the road from me is this wonderful Christmas display. They are collecting funds for a worthy cause and I certainly hope they make their goal. I'm going again when the snow arrives.










These photos are in reverse order.

Landing back in Edmonton.



I was attempting to do some interesting light tricks when we were landing...this is the best of the bunch and not quite what I was going for.


Broken airplane. This is the underside of the light and vent panel. The flight attendant wouldn't let anyone sit there, I thought he should have grabbed some duct tape and fixed the problem.


More playing with the camera...dash 8's are so noisy esp when every seat seems to be right beside the propeller.


The bunk house.


This isn't freezer #5, this is room number 5. The door is a freezer/fridge door. Best to use up what we have, right?




The best 'we're sorry we lost your luggage bag' I've ever received.


No comments: