Saturday, July 24, 2010

Morning! It's just before 7am, I'm in Regina. So far the trip has been great--yep, that first whole day went quite well. I head to Kenora, ON today.

Saskatchewan is really beautiful. It doesn't have the majestic beauty of BC and its mountains or the great contrast of green, red and blue of PEI but it is a quiet beauty in the lazy rolling hills. The vivid purple and yellow fields and the lazy rivers that wind and rewind their way along the province. Quite nice.

One of my thoughts yesterday was that I feel like I'm on the Truman show. That Jim Carrey movie from a few years ago where he is on tv but doesn't know it but everyone else does. I kept seeing the same trucks over and over again and was passed by the same vehicles a few times. I mean it must be a low budget movie if they need to keep using the same vehicles. I wonder if there will be a crew change today?

Time to get going!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Each province must have its own scenery to offer and you are so lucky to get to see it all.

Hope Chicken and Tramp are enjoying the drive. They probably want to "honk" at some of those trucks that keep going by you.

Edith