Thursday, July 22, 2010

It is 8:09pm. The landlord will be here at 9:30ish to check me out of the apartment and check the sub-tenant in. I am tired from packing and cleaning. And I smell. A flight of stairs, 25 degree temperatures and boxes do not a pretty smell make.

I hope to blog as I go but that will depend on internet connections at the hotels. I am in dire need of a shower. Yes, I know I mentioned the smell already, but wow a shower would be great right now....now 2 hours from now.

Stayed tuned...or not. Entirely up to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

I thought if you do blog during your journey to PEI it would be nice to have a message waiting for you.

I can only imagine how awful it was to clean your apartment in 25 degree temps and have no choice but to finish the job and do it thoroughly!

By now you and chicken and Tramp will be soon waking up to start the long drive. I hope you wake refreshed and ready.

Enjoy the sights, the sounds, and some road music as you travel. Journey safely and I hope Big Red doesn't cause you any problems along the way. In fact, Big Red may know the way all on its own.

Edith

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Jennifer,

Time to hit the road!! Have yourself a big breakfast and get ready to roll. Hope the traffic isn't too heavy getting out of the city in the morning. Once you hit the highway enjoy the ride, as Edith mentioned, the sights and sounds.

It will be nice to hear from you on the road to know all is well and to see how far you get from time to time. If not on the blog, we can find out when you arrive.

Travel safe and enjoy your audio book and some great cd's on the way.

Lori B.