Monday, March 1, 2010

Mom, I'm sorry.

It is 9:41pm and I am getting ready to pack some of my dirty laundry. I don't expect you to clean it for me but I do apologize for arriving home with a bag of smelly socks. I don't think I have done this since my undergrad days.

I arrived home after 11pm last night and didn't get home until almost 7:30pm tonight....which left little time for laundry, cleaning, etc.

The house will be dusty and dirty when I arrive back in Edmonton...because it is dusty and dirty now. I wrote a final entry for the trip to Victoria but it is sitting on the work laptop and won't be accessible until I return...I'll make something up in the next few days. I can't wait to download some photos for you...all the green grass and flowers. Ah.

Ok..I better go pack the dirty smelly clothes...thank goodness for febreeze!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

You are certainly living in a fast pace. Hope you kick back and relax some when you hit the Island turf!

I hope this airport experience will be better for you as well.

See you soon.

Edith

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:
I feel certain your folks won't mind the dirty laundry just to have you back home for awhile... Sure wish I could be there with you. Have a safe trip and enjoy it to the fullest. If possible, have a 'red buddy' for me. Look forward to all the forthcoming pics.
Auntie F.