Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am so glad I decided to take the rest of this week off. I had all day yesterday to recouperate from the time change and my minor illness from Tuesday morning...and today I managed to get my living room and kitchen in order, buy groceries and pick up a few things to help with the organizing and re-arranging that will take place in the bedroom tomorrow. And It isn't even the weekend yet...ah what a great feeling.


Finally...some pictures from my trip to Victoria...hard to believe that was the last weekend of February.

This is the view out of my hotel room.

One of the most amazing bathrooms I have ever been in. Soaker tub. Double sink. Large all glass shower. Ah.
One of the many figures at the wax museum.
One stop I would skip...the under water aquarium.
Daffodils. In bloom.
Magnolia blossoms?

China Town--Street? I spent most of my time and money within a couple blocks of China Town.
Cherry blossoms.
Does anyone know what this yellow flower is?

3 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

What lovely photos! That bathroom is amazing.

Unknown said...

It might be a senecio barbertonicus, a yellow blooming in winter succulent. How large was the plant?

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

I'm playing blog catch up today. Great photos. Glad Indigo helped with the name of the plant. I'm hopeless.

Edith