Thursday, March 25, 2010

I am so glad it is almost Friday. While the week has actually flown by fairly quickly I am glad to see it end. I'm not sure why I'm so happy to see it end, cause the past 2 days have been awesome. I'll tell you about that in a couple days. Need to fill in my parents first. Hey Mom/Dad...call me! I even bought a lottery ticket today, something I rarely do. Things are going my way the past couple of days so it seemed appropriate.

The weather is suppossed to hit some nice mid-teen temps this coming week. I can't wait. I would like to get my act in gear and get my bike on the road. Maybe I will actually use it this year.

Hope everyone had a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: Way better tone to this email then the last one. Something has definitely cheered you up and you have us waiting with baited breath to hear about it!!!!

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Can't wait for mom and dad to be filled in so we can hear the news! Hopefully something that was discussed at our lunch ... hmmm ... we're waiting .... not patiently ....

Hope you have a fantastic weekend and that you get some miles on the bike! Enjoy the nice weather, we are getting "dirt" today, after being spoiled with great weather this is yucky; however, we know it won't last now.

Cheers ... Lori B.