Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm a Sister in Law--make that Evil Sister in Law--better ring to it

My sister eloped this week. Yep...eloped. I'm still very fuzzy on the details and anxiously awaiting a phone call to fill me in. I don't know yet if it was planned, not planned done by Elvis...no clue. I'm sure all will be revealed once she returns to Canada.

I'm thrilled for her/them. They recently bought a home, own a successful business and have two beautiful kids. It now seems like a very complete set.

My initial reaction beyond the YEAH! was BOOO...now I don't get to play the Maid of Honor...then I thought about it...I could have ended up in one of these dresses...take a peek and tell me you don't think I got off easy


Yep, that could have been me...a vision in pink...or blue...



Or finally...this....

Yep, eloping was a good plan. Thanks sis!

Congratulations to Roger and Kelly.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Wow that must have been a surprise to everyone - kind of a belated Valtine's plan??

You are only "officially" a sister-in-law now. I think it sounds like Roger has been a brother-in-law for a while.

All the more reason for an Island visit in case they have a small celebration when Jen arrives!

Edith