Thursday, October 29, 2009

No the earth is not flat and no I did not fall off....not sure where I was this week. In fact I'm a bit surprised that today is Thursday. It is Thursday, right?

Pumpkin carving today at work. YEAH! Everyone in the office has signed up at this point which is amazing in and of itself. Even the grumps. But...things are not even close to harmonious. It is so sad that the actions of one person can dampen the spirits and harmony of others. Action is finally being taken, but I honestly do not think it will be enough. She is not going to change her attitude and she is not going to quit. She will play coy for a while and try to fit in, but we know tigers can't change their stripes and eventually she will return to her old ways. It is sad when people do not realize that their unhappiness in other parts of their lives spill over into their work life as well...and that they don't know they need help.

Photos this weekend...I promise. I need to get out and practice what I learned in class before I forget it all. And Halloween seems like a good time to learn about taking ghost shots.

No comments: