Tuesday, October 13, 2009

At 7:30pm tonight I found out I am heading to Yellowknife on Thursday. It's been an on again off again trip...which in finally confirmed. Except I have a lot to do and little time to do it in. Tomorrow night is my photography class and it runs from 7-10pm which leaves no time for laundry...so off to the laundromat I go tomorrow and hope they can get it done in time.

I am looking forward to the photography class...and then looking forward to testing out my new found skills in Yellowknife.

The trip is fast. Up Thursday evening and back either Saturday morning or late afternoon. I'm aiming for late afternoon. I like Yellowknife and would enjoy a bit of free time to wander around again and just enjoy the city. You never know when your last trip to a certain place will be.

Enjoy the rest of your week, there likely won't be any more posts until the weekend when I am back in Edmonton.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

A northern trip for you - great. You do enjoy getting back to the North and after having snow in Edmonton it won't feel like much of an adjustment to go North.

We will await the next journal entry and we will be looking for pictures now.

Edith