Saturday, May 22, 2010

Clearview to Hope, BC. Day 3.

The vista changed dramatically as I headed into Kamloops. No mountains, just long sloping hills and lots of shrubs and sage bushes. Smells so nice.











The day went off without any hitches or glitches. I stopped at a park just outside of Kamloops and just vegged for a while. I read, made lunch in front of a lake and laid on a blanket in the sun for a few minutes. It was delightful but I knew if I didn't get back in the truck I would never make my campsite for the night. I like to get there semi-early and enjoy the set up...you know...set up in the light.

And so on to Hope--what a great name for a town.

2 comments:

Just me said...

Oh yeah, does anyone know what kind of bird this is? He was brilliant blue!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

The scenery you saw on this trip was truly amazing. You captured it well on camera for us. Thanks for that. Some of us will never make the journey so seeing it through your camera is special.

I don't blame you for the stops along the way, the moments of peacefulness to take in the view and the sun. You did the proper thing.

Edith