Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wednesday night I was at the Montreal vs Edmonton game. While I have seen a number of games in Calgary this was my first official bum in seat NHL game. I had a wonderful time. A friend from NU happened to be in town and managed to get tickets and lucky me...I got to go. After a lovely supper at Pappa's Pizza we were off to the game. I took a few hundred photos and have been deleting the fuzzy ones this evening in an attempt to find a few good ones. I have uploaded a few good ones below.

I'm off to Cambridge Bay in the morning...but my trip has been shortened. I have been needing/wanting a meeting at work with certain people and that is now taking place the last week of the month. So I need to cut my trip short in order to attend. Can't say that I'm overly sorry about that today. I am heading back in March for another week so it all works out. Now cross your fingers that during the week I am in town I get some sunshine for pictures.

Surprisingly enough it is only 8pm Saturday night and my bag is packed and ready to go. The only thing left to go in is some food out of the fridge in the morning. I have been packed since about 4pm this afternoon...there is a first for everything.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you !!
Hope all goes smooth with the trip, great to be organized and ready to roll so early! Keep your meds close - sounds like you've been having quite the year with all your ailments! The allergies later in life seem to take people by surprise and so hard to know what the allergies are from.

Must of been nice to get to sit and watch a full hockey game not just getting a peak now and then.

Enjoy Cambridge Bay - I hope the weather is decent as we love to view your pics!

Cheers ... Lori B.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

The hockey photos are so clear. Great job behind the camera. I hope you enjoyed yourself - even crowd gazing can be an experience.

I suppose it didn't take too long to pack chicken's things for the trip.

Enjoy - stay healthy - and accomplish lots in your short trip.

Edith