Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This isn't something I have done before...but I thought I would try it for this trip. I'm going to try and do some fund-raising. As my readers know I am working two jobs, putting together my team and generally trying to enjoy life. If you are comfortable making a donation--please do.

All funds are collected through a reputable website that hosts people like myself and the money goes directly to the charity I have chosen to support--Habitat for Humanity and the trip to India specifically. Check out the website, pass it along....or not. I would never make a great fund-raiser on a professional level.



http://www.canadahelps.org/GivingPages/GivingPage.aspx?gpID=10698

Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Fund raising is just not for everyone. Those that do it well are talented in that way and we all have different talents. So don't knock the talents you have just because you don't have this one.

The picture is lovely and peaceful.

Edith