Friday, December 10, 2010

Morning!
It's Friday...how great is that? The birthday was fantastic. I was late getting to one of my afternoon meetings but was told, "It's ok. You should be allowed to be late coming back from lunch on your birthday." Awwweee.

The celebrations continue into the weekend and will wrap up on Sunday night with a family supper. Now I just need to stop being a social butterfly for a night or two so I can get caught up on my laundry and dishes. Ugh...dishes.

 Hi Tundra! What are you doing? What's so fascinating about the bag?
Oh, I see, your sister is in it. Hi Hudson!
 I can't remember if I posted any of these pics--taken in late November when we had a sprinkling of snow.

 Where was I? I have no idea....

3 comments:

Jack said...

A very big Happy Birthday to you! The 2 sisters have grown so much already! Hope you get all the presents you were hoping for!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: Isn't it great when birthdays last and last!

Your babies are so cute. Bags and open cupboard doors are so interesting to nosy cats. They have to check them out.

Happy weekend!

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

I'll say good morning, it's almost Tuesday. I've been busy getting myself in a panic for xmas, but had a successful weekend getting sorted out ... some, enough to feel better about what needs to be done in the next week or so, and tell myself I don't need to do as much as I think.

Glad to hear all the birthday celebrations went well, great to be close to family and friends for that.

The cats seem to enjoy the camera, they almost appear posed for you!

Looking forward to lunch!

Take care ... Lori B.