Monday, August 23, 2010

My fish died. Sigh. I never get too attached to them because they have a short life expectency but this one seemed pretty healthy and then--dead. I am not going to get another one at least not another fighting fish. I am going to try and set up a proper tank with a filter, etc and get some of those really pretty big goldfish. At least that is where my thoughts have been lately. Maybe the fish had heard my thoughts and couldn't stand the thought of being the other fish. Once I am settled into the apartment I'll think about the new tank and set it up. Maybe.

3 comments:

Fat people can hike! said...

What about a kitty cat? :) They're so much more fun :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Poor fishy!! He made such a long treck home and obviously didn't enjoy PEI. Is it koi that you are thinking about getting? If so, you will need a large tank!! They are very pretty though. Hope work is better this week. No doubt you have new apartment on your mind now and will be placing furniture shortly. Will be nice to be surrounded by your own items again.

Lori B.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: A proper PEI burial is in order for your fish. Sorry he didn't leave longer and there could be many reasons for that right down to the change in the water he lived in here from the West. I'm absoutely sure it was nothing to do with the care you gave it.

I like the new wallpaper. The picture of the little girl is beautiful - I know it is one of your pictures - probably another award winning one!

We are holding on to our warm temperatures into next week to exted your first, in a long time, summer on PEI!

Edith