Friday, April 10, 2009

Worked all day. 9 hours. Tired but good stuff accomplished. I missed all the good weather and decided to leave when the rain was pouring down. We are having a tiny bit of a thunder and lightening storm. I tried to take some pics, but the timing is tricky. Too bad it wasn't thunder first...then I could get ready! As it is I didn't manage to get a single shot and have since given up. I love T&L storms.

Working most of Saturday as well...and hopefully NOT Sunday. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Sounds like you are very busy with work. How were the fingers for typing on Friday? I expect they would still be a little bit tender as you are hitting the keyboard. I hope you have a great Easter dinner, but - no pizza! Are you dining with friends or having a quiet dinner on your own as you ready yourself for Cambridge Bay. I bet you are looking forward to that trip, and I hope it goes well for you. We are expecting a "storm" tomorrow - Easter Sunday, not much fun for those that will be travelling. I do hope it is over on Sunday as I know quite a few people travelling to their respective provinces on Monday, a few are planning a Sunday departure, if they head out early they will likely be fine. Edith will be heading home from the states on Monday so I hope the travelling is good. If not, I'm sure they will just stop and wait it out.

Can't say that I'm a fan of thunder or lightening - I don't mind watching the lightening from inside when I know it isn't close. We have a view of Pownal Bay and if it's fork lightening it is amazing to watch over the water.

Take care ... Lori B.