Sunday, April 12, 2009

I saw the Easter Bunny on Friday. It might not have been THE Easter Bunny, it could have been one of his scouts out looking for places to hide eggs. He sat in the parking lot in front of the office for a while. Hopped around a bit and then left. I guess maybe I should have gone out and introduced myself and given him my address cause he didn't make it to my apartment today.

Overall a pleasant Sunday...or as good as it could get under the circumstances. I hole punched a ton of paper while watching Coronation Street, managed to get two loads of laundry done and spent an hour at the office. This evening I put all the hole punched paper into binders and then into my suitcase. It may be well over the limit for weight.

I am planning on packing my clothes sometime soon, but am of course in no rush.

It was a beautiful warm spring day. It was hard to enjoy knowing that Cambridge Bay is under a blizzard warning. I NEED to make it in tomorrow. We have so much riding on this meeting and can't afford to delay any longer. Even a one day delay in arriving could ruin the schedule. Ah well.

Guess I better get in gear. I want to try and sew the fur back on the hood of my blue coat for this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Remind me to never eat frozen pizza with you. Obviously you were thinking "smoke alarm" and not "fingers get burned when holding hot pizza pan". You were so focussed you held that pan twice. I feel for your fingers. I hope they are healing well!

I sure hope someone in the office realizes what a dedicated employee you are to have spent your Easter Weekend in at work preparing for the trip to Cambridge Bay!!! You are a very committed employee to do the best you can possibly do in your job. I hope the "blizzard" ends and you fly in on time.

I did return from the U.S. yesterday and though it was windy and there was some snow falling the roads were bare and the driving was good. I did have to wear my winter boots again this morning though and clean off the car. Wasn't too happy about that. I'm wanting it to be SPRING and to FEEL like SPRING and LOOK like SPRING. Do you think I'm pushing it a bit too much??

Edith