Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The girls and I are starting to get into a routine and life is good. They have learned that they get fresh moist food in the morning and as soon as my feet hit the floor they are meowing at me and begging me for their treat. It is kind of funny--and too cute.

Busy weeks ahead as the training for the ptime job is this weekend and I am not on the BOD for Habitat here in Charlottetown. YEAH! Totally thrilled about that. And I really can't believe I haven't started my Christmas shopping. In years past it was done by the end of September. It would now seem that the closer I get to my family the closer to Christmas I buy presents. Hmmm.

Halloween was nice. I dressed up as a fortune teller from a carnival. Interesting to note that I wore clothes out of my normal wardrobe and my own jewelery just more of it. Still...what does that say about my taste?
Looking forward to the Christmas party at the end of the month. I'm going to wear my fancy blue sari. It is the dressier of the two I own. But I should take it out and try it on to make sure it still fits. I know the bottom will but the top was custom made in Feb 2008...might need to investigate.

Off to another day at the office!

2 comments:

Jack said...

So glad to hear you 3 are getting into a routine! Isn't it lovely to wake up with 2 sweethearts the moment your feet hit the floor! Good luck on the pt job, you'll do fine.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

You are lucky if the babies are waiting until you are awake. Last few mornings Bucky was ready to get up at 4:30 and 5:00 a.m. Feed me, now now now!

Christmas party at the end of month??? I thought you were not having an office Christmas party until after Christmas. This must be a different party.

Edith