Friday, November 12, 2010

I won!!!

This just made my day, my week, my month! I'm so excited.

I bought the telephone table at the ReStore in August. I just knew it needed to come home with me and I knew it needed a make over. I wasn't entirely sure what to do with it or where it was going until one day the light went off inside my head (it doesn't happen all that often) and I knew where it needed to go and what its purpose would be. I have it just inside the outside door and it is where I sit to put on my shoes. :-) It is also where I set my keys when I get home at the end of the day and it makes a great spare chair when hosting friends.

I entered this contest a couple of weeks ago and just saw this morning that I had won. I'm so very excited and can't seem to wipe the smile off my face.

Sigh.

Just putting in some time this morning before I head to the dreaded DMV to get my license, etc changed over to PEI. I will finally be an official PEI resident again by end of day.

The kittens continue to make me smile and I am still in the let me tell you all about my furry friends stage. LOL. I'm like a new mom. No one wants to hear all the stories but they smile and listen politely as I talk about their eating habits, how they like the soft rubber balls better than the cloth, etc. They cause my nerves to scream now and then when I find one of them on top of the counter or trying to eat an important piece of mail that I left on the table but overall we are a happy threesome.

Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulatins on the win !! When the table gets redone do you have any say, or will you let the designers just go for it? It's always a great feeling when you win something, makes you feel special!

By the time you read this, you should be a real Islander, with new license, etc. That truly means Welcome Home!

All of us parents love "kid" stories, whether they have 2 legs or 4! For those that don't have the 2 legged kids, the ones with 4 are every bit as important, and depending on the day, may be loved more!!

Have a great weekend ... Lori B.

Jack said...

Congrats on the win!! I would love to hear all the kid stories! I know they are great company, and we love them so much. Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Jennife:

Wow! Great news that you won the contest. The table will look great! The babies deserve to have their story told. Do tell!

Edith