Monday, November 15, 2010

Where I spent Sunday afternoon....





No time this am for an update. Waiting for the fix it man to arrive as apparently my pipes are leaking into the apartment below. The girls are in the closet until after he leaves. They love to run and jump and play with anything that moves and I have a feeling he might not appreciate their help.

Survived my first shift Friday night. It will take a while before I get my 'legs' again. Not used to standing that long anymore. I have another shift tonight and am looking forward to it. Then I have a night off and then another shift on Wednesday--and then I'm fully trained. Debatable but we will see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Oh no, leaky pipes. Not good. At least the leak is not falling in your apartment over your newly painted walls.

Hope it is a minor issue and quick to repair. Happy 'continued' training.

Edith

Jack said...

At least the pipes are leaking downwards! Yes, the girls might try to 'help' the plumber. I hope you acclimate to standing that long, I know it can be difficult to adjust to it. Have a happy week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Hopefully your pipes are now fixed, or else you will have some unhappy neighbours!!

Too bad the girls had to be put in the closet, think of all the new toys they would have had to play with, maybe even the plumber!

After a few shifts at the movies, I hope you now have your "sea" legs, and also getting to see some good pictures.

Enjoy the rest of the week ... Lori B.