Saturday, August 22, 2009

Photos taken on my Saturday afternoon drive to Edson. Don't ask. I have no idea why I drove to Edson. I decided to go for a drive and I decided on West. Edson took me about 2 hours. I figured that was far enough for one day and came home. Note to self, always download and clear memory card on camera prior to embarking on photo taking trip. Always make sure camera battery is fully charged.

I was trying out my new monopod. I wanted to call it a unipod, but the stores all call it mono. What's the difference? Tricycle, Unicycle. Unicorn. Oh well. Enjoy the photos.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

I;ve never heard of Edson but I like the pictures taken on your journey there.

Glad to hear you take some down time for Jennifer and do relaxing things like picture taking.

The pictures are beautiful and once again, you capture the beauty of nature fo well.

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer

Pictures are great, as usual! Nice to have time to take off and do what you enjoy, appears that Edson is a small spot, never heard of it, but appears to have nice plants.

Enjoy the rest of the week -Lori B.