Monday, August 24, 2009

I need some help. I am trying to win a contest on Mountain Equipment Co-op. I could really use some new equipment....so please vote to me...and ask all your friends to vote for me.

Once you click on the link it will send a message to your email account. You need to respond to the email before it actually counts your vote. Check your trash folder, just in case.

Please...vote. It may not be the best video (it was my first) but it is a Nunavut video!

I know some of you voted for me before...please send to a friend. Voting only happens for another couple of weeks. Vote for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

I voted again, so we will see if it takes it twice. I don't recall using my email before so maybe I didn't correctly vote previously! Good luck with the video, and I will vote from home computer as well and get rest of family as well. I'll try to print something here and put by desk so co-workers can vote too.

Cheers ... Lori B.