Saturday, August 15, 2009

Edmonton update...
Not much new. LOL. Work continues to be interesting. Busy and the constant feeling of being behind. But at least for now it is the place for me. I took Friday off and made a list of things that needed to be done. I started my day off with the post office, hit Ikea, the bead store and a ton of places in between. It was a good day. Today, Saturday I headed to the laundromat again with a movie, sub from subway, oh yeah, and my dirty laundry. I love how quickly I can manage to get it all done. I think it costs more than at my building but my time is well worth the money. Tonight I went for a short walk around my neighbourhood and took a few shots for you. Oh, I have signed up for a photography class. It isn't until October...the September classes were full. Two nights and hopefully I will pick up a few tips on how to better use my camera.














One of my stops on Friday was at a couple of travel agencies. The Italy planning is under way. I was a tad disappointed with the choices of tours. There were a couple that hit all the right places, but something just isn't sitting right. I am going to look into the possibility of planning most of the trip on our own and then grabbing the odd day tour. I will look into pricing it out and letting my travel companion know what the trip could be. I think she has some hesitations....don't blame her, but this might be do able.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

I think you should be teaching the photography course!

The pics of the flowers and apples are so well done.

Edith