Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And more pictures. Yesterdays post was all from June...today is part of July.

Down by the river.
This photo and the next were taken the morning of July 10. Yes folks...that is snow on the ground.

A very old military vehicle left to rust out on the land.
The remains of the Amudsun boat in Cambridge Bay.
Read about it here.
My best 'Captain Morgan' pose.
Part of the old stone church.
The whole old stone church.
Driving around outside of Cam Bay
More driving photos...



There are some repeats here from a while ago...I couldn't seem to delete the photos after I posted them. Hmmm.


Bird...type unknown.



Puppy! Part of the 'pack' that attacked me one morning on my way to work. 5 puppies almost licked me to death.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Love the puppy pic he's so cuddly looking. I bet your own bed feels good these nights!

Lori B.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Your photos are as wonderful as ever! You have not lost your touch with the camera and thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Edith