Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday night in Iqaluit.

The team had the family we are building over for a bbq. Everyone had a great time and we topped off the evening with a trip to the river. It was great. My feet are still chilly--I was wearing my sandles...wasn't planning on a hike, just supper. So I'm off to bed in my socks to warm up and rest up for tomorrow. We build Saturday and Sunday and maybe Monday morning before we go.

There are still a number of friends I haven't seen yet and am disappointed that I won't get to see. C'est la vie.

2 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I haven't been on your blog in ages!!

Looks like you are busy as usual!

:)

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Wasn't sure if you were finished on the build on Friday or not. Two more days of fun and work for you. What a great feeling of accomplishment there would be.

Edith