Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Uh oh. Vacation mode.

I'm not going on vacation, but I've got the same free spirit feeling this week. My return to Edmonton continues to bring a smile to my face every time I think about it. No doubt by Wednesday afternoon in the office in Edmonton I will be grumbling under my breath about passive aggressive people and how I wish they would just shut the F up. But...I digress.

I'm sitting here this afternoon with a decreased ability to concentrate and do work.

My list is long, pages long in fact but I just can't seem to pull it together. I am thinking about maybe just doing pretend work. Packing up a few more of the items I will be taking to Edmonton with me and re-arranging some of the stuff in my office...which is about to not be my office. I could take down all the personal stuff I have put up. Pics of the niece and nephew, favorite cartoons, the kind of memento that makes a space comfy.

I have sooo many things to do...someone send my a little bit of ambition to get me through till Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully when you read this you are comfortably relaxing (if you can do that!) in your own apartment. I hope the flight home was uneventful!

Enjoy the rest of the summer at home ... Lori B.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Home Sweet Home !!! Will you really remember what it was like to live alone in your apartment with no one compaining? Oh I do hope so and I hope you are so happy to be there.

Edith