Friday, February 11, 2011

If I ever wished for a week to end this would be at the top of my list. Why is February always such a bad month? You would think that being the shortest month of the year would give it some sort of karmic break.

I'm not ready to share on here just yet..but lets just say the countdown to my trip has just turned into another countdown of sorts and not a positive one. I have well meaning friends telling me everything happens for a reason and I have always felt the same way...but when you are still caught up in the moment it is hard to understand that sentiment.

I work tonight and that will keep my mind busy for the evening and then again all day on Saturday. Hopefully we will be super busy--because of the Jack Frost festivities just around the corner from the theatre--and I won't have time to dwell on what is going on with my life.

On a positive note I have an interview this weekend for India and a potential back up person as well...so I'm happy about that. We should be able to maintain 12 with little difficulty. (Fingers crossed). And if I don't get my butt in gear I won't be going to India--need to send in my visa application...keep putting it off. Ah well.

I love my cats. They test my love for them everyday. But I know they still like me...how could they not like me...I'm the one that gives them food. And they give me unconditional love...and messes to clean up. LOL

Happy Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

Bad weeks come and bad weeks go. So let's be glad that this "bad week" is gone. As bad as things seem at that moment when you think they can't get worse, you just need time, and after time has passed you can look back and say it was not the worse that could ever happen to you.

Glad to hear India arrangements are looking good.

Enjoy the movie work and the Jack Frost weekend.

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Sounds like a week you want to forget, hopefully whatever it is will not interfere or disrupt any of your movie work or trip planning! You better get that visa in the mail!! It would not be a good scene to have all 12 team members ready to work but have no team leader. Great to hear you may have a back up member as well - good luck with the interview.

This should be a very busy weekend at the mall with Jack Frost right there. I've heard some folks talk of going to the movies this weekend so you should be kept busy. I'd like to see the fireworks, they show up great in a frosty sky! Don't know if I'll get there, had thought of taking grandson in tonight, but if it stays this chilly I won't be doing that today.

Glad the cats are there, always good to have something to come home to on bad days, even a mischievous cat, or two, can help with the stress level.

Enjoy your weekend ... Lori B.

Jack said...

Jennifer:

What ever is going on with you, it will be OK. We all have bad days, weeks, and some of us poor souls have bad months. You'll be able quick enough to look back upon it and agree that everything happens for a reason. Yes, you'd better get into gear with that visa, so you can go to India. Just remember you have 2 girls that give you unconditional love every day, even if they are mischievous at times.