Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Here are some kitten photos...I apologize if there are a few that you have seen before.

It's important to eat healthy and get plenty of exercise. The trampoline has been a great source of curiosity--we just need to learn to use it one at a time.




This is what happens when the kittens are bored. The toilet paper gets attacked and distributed.

At least I may have discovered why they want it...a roll of their own. Yes, that is a piece of toilet paper in the cats litter box. Hmmm.

When sisters fight--the claws come out. They spent about 10 minutes one morning pummeling each other. It was quite funny to watch.

I love this look. "Mess? What mess? I have no idea who might have dumped that box out and spread your things all over the house."
Recent photo but I like the old black and white grainy look to it.
"I hate it when she does that." Always more cleaning up to do.
So tired but still cleaning.
If you look close under the chin you can see a few drops of milk still on Hudson's fur.
Curiosity killed the cat...they ain't dead but they sure are curious. The poor guy who  two sets of cleans the walks must have a complex...there are always 2 sets of eyes on him making sure he does a good job.


Yesterday was Islander Day. It is a Monday off in February. I think it is a great idea. Everyone needs a long weekend between January and Easter--which is in late April this year btw. I did my laundry and most of the dishes, etc on Sunday so I would have Monday as a work free day...it was great! I made a delightful pot roast, a chocolate cake with some caramel sauce and biscuits. Mmmm. The cats spent most of the day sleeping.

It's a short work week thanks to yesterdays day off...which I am very grateful for. 46 days until I fly away. YEAH!!! Looking forward to the trip. We are back at 12 participants so that is good. Now to get my visa back in the next couple of weeks, visit the travel clinic again for some travel precaution medication and the packing/unpacking of my luggage. It is so close I can almost taste it.

Don't forget it you or anyone you know would like to donate to help build a house in India please visit my giving page:

http://www.canadahelps.org/GivingPages/GivingPage.aspx?gpID=10698


Thanks. The money I am collecting will go directly to Habitat for Humanity and my goal of $650 will be enough to start a home in India. My trip is paid for by Habitat and the money I decided to collect will help start another home. All donations over $20 will receive a charitable donation receipt.


And now...off to work.








3 comments:

Jack said...

Hi Jennifer:

What lovely pics! Thanks for sharing them with all of us! I love the 'trampoline look', and just as you said, the mess, what mess pic! The ones play fighting are good as well. Glad to hear you are on track for India. Have a good week!

Jack

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

You have very busy kittens! It must be their youth and energy that gets them into so much trouble. They can pull that innocent look so easily at you or that look of - hey I'm resting here can't you do that someplace else and stop disturbing me?? Of course, when the shoe is on the other foot when you are trying to sleep and they decide the food dish is empty or I want outside!!!!!

With all this winter weather you must be very anxious to go somewhere warm for your build.

Edith

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Those cats are certainly busy, they need their own housekeeper with the mess they make!! Must be fun to watch them playing. Great pics as usual, thank you.

Hard to believe your trip is so close now, no doubt, dreaming of India these nights!!

Chat soon ... Lori B.