Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hi. I haven't forgotten you...I am sooooo busy. And not even busy getting ready for the trip--although today, Saturday I am finally doing that! My flight leaves at 5:30pm tonight!! Whoo hoo!

What have I been up to? Interviewing. I had an interview in Mississauga yesterday. I flew up early in the morning and back later that afternoon. It was a long, tiring day and I'm interviewed out. By the time my day ended I had done 5 interviews this week...5. I won't have an offer of a job from anyone before leaving on my trip but I am feeling optimistic that I will find something shortly after I arrive back from India. I have a whole post about the past few days but may not have time today to get to it...it's 12:30pm now and I started this note rather early this am...so it isn't looking good that you will get the full update on the past few days from me.

Thanks for all the well wishes and emails. I am very much looking forward to the trip and will do my best to leave the 'job thoughts' behind. Now I just need to focus on my trip and enjoying what Paris and Pondicherry bring me.




3 comments:

Jack said...

Jennifer:

I am glad to hear you had that many interviews. I am confident you'll hear from not one, but several of them very soon. I can tell you are in a wonderful mood, and I am happy for that. You deserve this trip! I think I can speak for everyone reading your posts that we all wish you a good flight(s), good food, good times, and a safe & very very happy trip. Write to us when you can, and be safe and have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer:

As I read this I looked at the clock and you had already taken off on your flight. Happy happy wishes to you for a wonderful, successful, stress free holiday!

Look forward to hearing from you when you get a chance to touch base.

Really, really hope that job offers start coming your way.

Edith

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Jennifer

I will guess if you are reading this, I should be writing in French, except I'm not bilingual!

Glad to hear that you had some interviews and hope that you hear good news from a few so you have the choice!

How is Paris?? Hope it's warm enough for wonderful mindless strolls so you can recharge yourself for the build.

Thanks for touching base before you left ... Lori B.